Within our Pre-school we aim:
- To provide a stimulating, secure, and happy environment in which children can have fun and develop a level of learning enabling them to reach their full potential and feel valued and confident.
- To take into account individual needs and abilities to ensure equal opportunities for all children and their families.
- To use a variety of teaching styles and experiences to provide a full and balanced curriculum enabling children to expand their knowledge.
In order to achieve these aims we offer:
- A wide range of activities in an environment which enables children to feel happy, secure and confident and able to develop in the areas of learning (Early Years Foundation stage) at their own pace.
- Individual care and attention, which is made possible by a high ratio of adults to children and the support of a personal key worker.
- A team of experienced and qualified staff members who work closely with the Early Education support teachers and offer parents and carers the opportunity to be involved in the activities of the group and their child’s progress.